CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Friday, February 13, 2004

anyone knows where to get the free mag? i think its a total new publication.. something along the lines of juice ( duh? ) as in a scene mag kinda thing.. anyone knows where?

so i did something illegal last night. i plucked up all my courage, and downloaded songs from kazaa. lol. i love beyonce. makes me remember the time i was at danny's place.. but beyonce doesnt really sound very good on harman/kardon speakers. i think it'll sound better on a bose set. beyonce sounded quite good on the muji player too. the damn sleek one.. go listen to naughty girl and me myself and i by beyonce. best tracks on her album..

so what shall it be tomorrow? zouk, eastwest? the thing is i may not even be able to get in zouk. *rolls eyes* cos i've still got almost a YEAR before i reach the legal age? and if i go to eastwest, i think its gonna be damn off. am i making sense?

my 1 year old niece, kyra has this thing with belly buttons.. so whenever we're lying down and she's on the bed, she'll come over and lift up our shirt.. so just now..
*i was lying down.. still stoning.. not willing to get up, kyra comes into the room.. pats me.. and lifts up my shirt.
*she saw my navel stud. stepped back.. started crying.
me: "kai, whats wrong?"
kyra: "scared.. -pats chest-"
my mom: "see la.. go pierce some more la. now she's scared of it. pierce like monster like that. pierce nose, pierce navel.. where's next?"
me: "oh i was thinking of a tattoo either at the hip, or an the ankle like kor kor. or maybe a tongue piercing."
my mom: ".............................dont you dare.."

now its so tempting.. aloysius and roy still owe me drawings! for my tattoo! lol.. and i've been thinking about the tongue piercing for quite some time.. but im only worried about the after effects. ugh. decisions.. tsk.

i neeeeeeeeeed to swim. i think i've not seen the sun for afew days already. and i was actually planning to get a tan in bali. but there was so little time, so much shopping to do.. so i didnt really get to go to a beautiful beach to soak in the sun. *grumbles* i so need a tan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home